Datson Consulting Ltd is able to provide a flexible project management service for any kind of building, or repair project.
We have a high level of experience from small extension work to property of £10,000 right up to £1,000,000 new build projects. In addition to this we are experienced at conversions of old buildings such churches and barns.
Our clients rely on our expertise to:-
- Organise preliminary appraisals and feasibility studies
- Engage architects and engineers for design drawings
- Detail costs by tendering the work to contractors
- Organise a contract for the work with the successful tenderer
- Ensure all Party Wall and CDM work is completed
- Supervise the work through to completion
- Recommend and record variations to the contract
- Recommend stage payments from the Client to the various contractors and professionals
- Ensure all as built drawings are supplied to the Client
The work is also certificated by Building Control companies or local councils engaged as necessary during the project.
What our clients say...
"I have worked with Nick Datson over the past 13 years. He has always been extremely professional and committed in his work at all times and I would have no hesitation in recommending him for any engineering or building services. Always responsive, keeping all parties fully updated, he will be a valuable asset to anyone that engages his services."
"We would like to convey our thanks to Nick Datson of Datson Consulting Ltd for his work involved in the insurance claim for escapes of water to eight cottages in our holiday home business.
He has been excellent to work alongside & carried out his project management role in a quick and efficient manner. We would recommend this company for their professional services to anyone involved with an insurance claim to act on their behalf."
"Since 2006, Nick Datson of Datson Consulting Ltd has proven to be an excellent partner for Cunningham Lindsey in the project management of subsidence and other insured peril claims from the insurance industry.
He continues to produce a high level of professionalism and technical know how in dealing with this specialist field of work."